Luke 18 vs. 35-43 – 35 And it came to pass, that as he was come nigh unto Jericho, a certain blind man sat by the way side begging:
36 And hearing the multitude pass by, he asked what it meant.
37 And they told him, that Jesus of Nazareth passeth by.
38 And he cried, saying, Jesus, thou son of David, have mercy on me.
39 And they which went before rebuked him, that he should hold his peace: but he cried so much the more, Thou son of David, have mercy on me.
40 And Jesus stood, and commanded him to be brought unto him: and when he was come near, he asked him,
41 Saying, What wilt thou that I shall do unto thee? And he said, Lord, that I may receive my sight.
42 And Jesus said unto him, Receive thy sight: thy faith hath saved thee.
43 And immediately he received his sight, and followed him, glorifying God: and all the people, when they saw it, gave praise unto God.
- I studied the verse early this morning and the Holy Spirit opened my eyes regarding to verse 41
- Verse 41 says: What wilt thou that I shall do unto thee? Which translated into simple English means: What do you want me to do for you?
- Just as Jesus asked the blind beggar that question, Jesus is asking you that same question today: What do you want me to do for you?
- The Holy Spirit gave me four interpretations of the verse.
- The first lesson of this verse is that Jesus knows you need something, Jesus knows you have a prayer request, Jesus knows you have a desire, Jesus knows you have a cry, Jesus knows you have a need that is why he is asking you today: What do you want me to do for you?
- The second lesson the Holy Spirit told me is that Jesus wants to meet your needs, he wants to answer your requests, he wants to treat your case, he wants to address your situation, that is why he is asking you: What do you want me to do for you. In the bible passage, Jesus stood still and asked the blind beggar to table his requests, heavens shall stand still for your sake today in Jesus name.
- The third lesson the Holy Spirit gave me from this passage is that, there are no limitations when Jesus decides to answer your prayers. In the passage, Jesus gave the bling beggar a blank cheque to ask whatever you want. What wilt thou that I shall do unto thee? And he said, Lord, that I may receive my sight. The beggar could have asked for houses, riches, wisdom etc, but he only asked for sight. Today, Jesus is asking you the same question he asked the beggar: What wilt thou that I shall do unto thee? Please note this is a blank cheque, there are no limitations, and feel free to ask anything according to your imaginations and all your requests shall be answered in Jesus name according to Gods will.
- The fourth lesson the Holy Spirit revealed to me on this scripture is that Jesus has the power to do something for you, otherwise he would not have asked the question: What wilt thou that I shall do unto thee? Jesus is the alpha and omega and nothing is too hard for him to do. As you have come to his presence today, note that you are before the son of God that can do all things, that has all powers, and that can meet all needs. Stretch your faith and received your miracles in Jesus name
- The fifth lesson the Holy Spirit revealed to me on this passage is that Jesus is passing by your side today. In the scripture, Jesus passed by Jericho, since he is the same yesterday, today, and forever, He is still passing by. Jesus is visiting your Jericho today, he is passing by your home, family, business, and work place now. In the presence of God, there is salvation, healing, and deliverance, the simple question Jesus is asking you today is:
What wilt thou that I shall do unto thee?
- Please go ahead and type your prayer requests and needs
- In the passage, Jesus told the blind beggar- Receive thy sight. In the name of the Lord Jesus,
- I say unto those looking for a godly husband, receive thy husband in Jesus name
- I say unto those looking for a virtuous woman, receive thy wife in Jesus name
- I say unto those waiting on God for the fruit of the womb, receive thy babies in Jesus name
- I say unto those waiting on God for a new job, a new income, receive thy jobs in Jesus name
- I say unto those waiting for credit to pay mortgages, receive good credit rating in Jesus name
- I pray for those sick and infirm, receive divine healing in Jesus name, receive sound health in Jesus name
- I pray for those wishing to travel abroad for good business, receive thy visas in Jesus name
- I pray for those facing stagnancy in business, to receive thy profitable breakthroughs in Jesus name
- I pray for the homeless and those desiring a house of their own, to receive a peaceful house o the own in Jesus name
- I pray for those laboring under financial debts and managing poverty to credit alerts that will cancel all debts in Jesus name
- For those facing oppressions, nightmares, bad dreams, depressions, evil attacks, fears, Jesus is telling you today, receive thy deliverance
- For those struggling with sin, sin of homosexuality, masturbation, fornication, adultery, drunkenness, lying, be set free and saved in Jesus name
- Jesus is asking a woman that has been labelled barren the same question- What wilt thou that I shall do unto thee? By the spirit of God, I prophesy to you, be fruitful in Jesus name, receive thy children this year in Jesus name
- For the troubled in heart, and troubled in marriage, Jesus says receive my peace
- For those siting for examinations and tests, receive thy success and letter of promotion in Jesus name
- Jesus says unto the business man- receive thy profits and rest from hard labour in Jesus name
- Jesus says to the undocumented immigrant, receive thy immigration papers, receive thy green card or whatever name your work/residence permit is called in Jesus name
- For those facing marital delays and disappointments, Jesus visits your Jericho today and says unto you receive thy wedding date in Jesus name
- For someone desiring for the gifts of the spirit, receive the Holy Spirit right there where you are standing or sitting in Jesus name
- For those desiring the anointing that breaks yokes, Jesus says unto you, receive fire in your bones
- To anyone that confesses his past sin, and genuinely repents, receive the blood of Jesus that saves in Jesus name
- And lastly, to anyone that desires to spend eternity in heaven and says Yes to Jesus, receive the keys to heaven in Jesus name